Monday, April 23, 2012

Oh, Savannah!

I absolutely adore Savannah, Georgia! It's such a magical place filled with rich history, beautiful architecture, incredible food and good ol' southern hospitality. I have been a handful of times and each visit I find something new and exciting.

I wanted to share some photos from one of my first visits there. I had the pleasure of staying at the Magnolia Hall which is a private guest mansion for the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). It is beyond incredible! The home is filled with breathtaking fine art from alumni artists and faculty. Each bedroom has a different theme and luxury is, well, an understatement. From Frette bed linens to Tocca candles on each nightstand, this home was designed to make guests feel special.

The Magnolia Hall is a great example of the overall charm of the city. If you haven't been to Savannah, you should definitely add it to your travel list asap. Enjoy the photos and thanks to my friend Bridget Edwards for her insane photography skills.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...