Monday, April 16, 2012


It's been a busy few months gearing up for my grand opening and the time is almost here. Finally! Boutique La Bohème will be open for business on May 1st! I have so many amazing products to share with you! The anticipation is seriously killing me. Wing back chairs, victorian coffee tables, antique desks and modern side chairs all refinished with my funky, bohemian twist. There will also be some vintage fashions for all my fashionistas. Well time is of the essence and I still have tons to do. Check you guys later and I'll see you on May 1st!

Angela 
hugs 'n kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...