Thursday, May 31, 2012

Goodbye May! It's been FUN!!

What an awesome birthday month it's been! I'm kind of sad to see May go. I was able to end the month with a small gathering of friends to celebrate my birthday. We had a BLAST! Thank you guys so much for making this birthday special.

I have to give a special shout out to some super creative ladies! Check out these awesome birthday gifts below. These creative chicas are fantastic!! I'm so blessed to be surrounded by beautiful artistic friends. We inspire and motivate each other...and we give awesome birthday gifts!! :) Love you guys!

Chevron Clutch Bag by SewSewFunky

Set of Handmade Embossed "Merci" Thank You Cards by Banafrit Decor

Handmade Vintage Inspired Birthday Card and Floral Hair Accessory by MultilanguageCards

Check out the pics below from the birthday gathering at our favorite spot, The Cedars Social. I must admit, we are regulars at this establishment. As my friend Marco put it, "Cedars is to us what the [Central Perk] coffee shop on Friends was to Chandler and those guys." Well put my friend, well put.


Thanks again for the wonderful memories and let's do it again SOON. Now who's birthday is next?!

Angela 
hugs 'n kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...