Monday, June 25, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY!!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. For us here in Texas, it was a HOT one! Nonetheless I had a fun-filled weekend and now I'm looking forward to some great events happening in Dallas this week.

On Wednesday, "The Brandish Dallas" will highlight all the new and upcoming in fashion, beauty, lifestyle and culture from Dallas based brands. You can register and find out more info here

Thursday, TOOTSIES is hosting their Dallas Top Bloggers Competition event. There's still time to vote for your favorite bloggers and RSVP here

So add these fun events to your calendar and I hope to see you there!

Also, here's some design inspiration from London to kick off your week! Have a GREAT one!!

via Planet Deco

I am in love with this space! It's a perfect blend of vintage and modern while the pops of color add just the right amount of wow. It's fun and playful but sophisticated at the same time. Such a great example of how to mix the old and new without taking it too seriously. This space gets an A+ in my book. Bravo!

What do you think of the color combinations? Are you adventurous enough to mix styles? Do you have a hard time mixing vintage and modern decor? Let me know your thoughts!

Angela 
hugs 'n kisses

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration, thank you for sharing! Lovely blog you have <3

    Tye
    http://www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lagelle!! Sorry for the delayed response. I will check out your blog too. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...