Friday, June 15, 2012

#NOWPLAYING: Meleni Smith

It's FRIDAY and time for new music!

If you haven't heard of Meleni Smith, let me be the first to introduce you. Meleni is a true artist. Not only is she an incredibly gifted singer but she's a successful songwriter as well. Alicia Keys recorded her song “Love is My Disease" on her album, “Element of Freedom”. I love the soulful emotion in her voice. If I'm having a moment (as we sometimes do), I definitely add one of her records to the playlist. The lady has serious vocal skills. I can't wait to see where her career takes her.

Check out her latest album "My Heart In Focus" here

Enjoy and Have a Great Weekend!
Angela 
hugs 'n kisses



This is by far my favorite single from the album. It's magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...