Friday, June 29, 2012

The Week In Review!

What a busy week it's been! So many exciting things took place that I have to share with you. Sorry for the super long (and late) post but I dare not leave anything out and there's so much goodness to see! 

To kick it off, I attended a Sip n' See for SoReece Jewelry. This jewelry line is absolutely fabulous! Each piece is handmade and crafted by Jewelry Designer Sonya Reece. She was a delight and an awesome host. Sips, Bites and Bling...I mean, what could be better??!!

***
Next up was The Brandish Dallas and my good friend Karie, Owner & Designer of Island Time Fragrances joined me for the event. This event highlighted some of the new and upcoming brands in fashion, beauty and lifestyle. The night was super fun! We walked from table to table, testing and sampling some of the new offerings in Dallas. I was excited to learn that Brandish was a mini version of an even larger event planned for July 29th called The Weekender Dallas. I'm definitely adding it to the calendar!

Fun-filled evening with Karie, Fine Artist Melissa Ellis and Jenn Sprinkle, City Leader for CRAVE Dallas. If you're a female entrepreneur and you don't know about CRAVE then you really should check it out. It's a great way to connect with successful business owners to learn helpful ways to improve and boost your own business.

You must also check out Fashion Designer Edgar Gomez! His designs are beyond glamourous. There were models wearing his creations which are very girly and elegant but have a bit of an edge. It reminded me of old Hollywood but with a modern twist. So talented!

***
The week's finale was TOOTSIES Dallas Bloggers Competition with Tamara, Owner & Designer of SewSewFunky and Karie. Okay...sooooo much fun!!  

Here we are with the winner Jen Smith of Blank White Frames. She's so cute! Her personal style blog beat out some stiff competition. A list of the Bloggers and their sites are here The ladies looked great as they modeled their own TOOTSIES look in a runway fashion show. We shopped, drank wine, mingled and had way too much cheese. Fun times.

Well that's it! The week is over and now it's time for some rest and relaxation. Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you next week before my mini-vacay in SAVANNAH!! Whoo hoo! I am beyond excited. If you remember, Savannah, GA is one of my favorite places. I'll be sure to have tons of pictures and sights to share with you.

Until then.

Angela 
hugs 'n kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...