Friday, July 13, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY: Finally...Vacation Photos!!!

I've been a serious slacker since I returned from my mini-vacay in Savannah! It's a week later and I'm FINALLY posting pics. Forgive me but I really needed the break and relaxation. It did wonders! I'm not posting all of the photos because this would turn into the longest post ever but here are a few of the highlights. Enjoy!

We happened upon the Back In The Day Bakery during a very long walk around the historic district. What a great surprise! This bakery is lovely and to our delight is known for their award winning cupcakes. Yay! We totally needed a sugar break after hours of walking.



Red Clover, Red Clover...oh how you took so much of our money!! This store rocks! Super cute clothing, great accessories and fab shoes. We went there twice! We couldn't get enough. 

PS...check out my super cute friends! Aren't they just fabulous?!!


Here are some other wonderful places we enjoyed. Definitely add these to your to-do list the next time you visit! 



Well that's it lovelies! Have a GREAT weekend and I promise to return to the regular scheduled program starting Monday. :-) 

Angela 
hugs 'n kisses

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures (and cute fabulous friends). I've never been to Savannah but hear/see wonderful things thanks to you.

    On a serious note though...What is this whole cupcakery craze all about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys I'm so sorry for not responding. I just realized I wasn't getting the notifications!

    @Friends of P...I don't know what it is! Cupcakes just taste better. :)

    @Miya... That chair was so beautiful in person. The photo doesn't do it justice.

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...