Monday, August 6, 2012

IN THEATERS: Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

I saw the documentary film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry this weekend. The film follows the Chinese artist and activist as he prepares for some major museum exhibitions. It was fascinating to see someone who is so clear of their purpose, even when it could mean the lose of freedom. The film was so moving. Quite honestly, it made me realize all the things that I and most Americans take for granted. I left the theater wondering how can I do my part to change the world for the better? Ai Weiwei is a true inspiration and the great thing is that his story is not over. I didn't know much about him before this film but now I'm very glad I do. I highly recommend this film.

“The world is not changing if you don’t shoulder the burden of responsibility.” Ai Weiwei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...