Wednesday, September 26, 2012

FUN FUN FUN!!

Girls' Night Out was a BLAST!! I must say, The Village really knows how to throw a party. There were tons of local vendors, area restaurants and even larger chains like World Market and Whole Foods all there to let us try and sample their products. The shopping was fantastic! The room was filled with local crafters, artisans and vendors with tables and tables of handcrafted merchandise.

My creative lady friends were all there! Island Time Fragrances, SOREECE Jewelry and Sew Sew Funky were selling like hotcakes! So proud of these ladies, they put so much hard work behind their brands and you can see it in the quality of their fabulous products. My uber talented friend, photographer/blogger Kayla Hood was there and I bumped into the always fabulous Gina from Banafrit Décor too! We even art directed an impromptu photo shoot for one of the vendors. Fun times!

If you missed last night, be sure to mark your calendars for next year. This is definitely one event
you don't want to miss!!


Check out my super cute Kente Cloth Cosmetic Bag I scored from Sew Sew Funky! I loooove it!!


Until next year ladies! Let's do it again!!

Angela 
hugs 'n kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...