Friday, September 28, 2012

Marcovaldo Fabrics

A dear friend introduced me to the fabulous Marcovaldo Fabrics line. I have an obsession with textiles and these seriously made my heart skip a beat. Rich colors, detailed designs and luxurious fabrics...oh my! Their current collection, inspired by Nelson Mandela, is filled with yummy animal prints, African inspired patterns and natural fibers. The husband and wife team even worked with Nelson Mandela’s grandson to develop the collection. Co-principal, Shani Moran says “Mandela [Collection] represents the textures and the smell of Africa." Check out more of the collection here


These are my favs below! African Wild in Hills Maize and Hills Burnt Orange. Le sigh. :)


Enjoy your weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Wishin I knew how to sew.... My fav is the Monarch Rose: http://www.marcovaldousa.com/shop/monarch-rose/

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monarch Rose is lovely! BTW...love your blog! :)

      Delete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...