Tuesday, September 18, 2012

#Pinterest Pic of the Day

I think I'm starting to really love dark walls. I just pinned this lovely room featured on Design Indulgences. Isn't it fabulous?! The dark charcoal walls, ceiling and flooring adds depth to the room making it fell open and airy. Who says dark colored walls will make a room feel smaller?!! In fact, it's the total opposite. You just have to be brave enough to go there.

Has anyone painted their walls a dark color? Which room and what color did you choose?


2 comments:

  1. thanks for the pin! yes my last apt allowed us to personalize and paint and I picked a dark chocolate hue for the living room and a deep saturated mulberry raspberry color for the bedroom which I had the nerve to stencil over it in gold. I struggled painting this all back before moving. Even thought it was just one wall in each room, it took many coats of primer and I vowed not to paint that dark again until I bought property LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done the same thing!! I painted my kitchen cranberry...it seriously took like 5 coats to turn it back white. I so feel your pain! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...