Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Modular Homes by ma modular

Now that I've started my preliminary research on home buying, I've been looking for alternatives to the traditional houses you see all over Texas. Someone mentioned modular homes to me recently but when I think of prefabricated homes, my first thought are mobile homes. Well it turns out, prefabricated homes have gone through a serious upgrade and Austin, Texas based ma modular has taken the idea of to the next level with modular homes.

I'm not sure this is going to be for me but take a look at these beautiful, spacious well-designed homes that are totally customizable! Incredible. Go here for more info on the process.





3 comments:

  1. Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed the post and the site. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. good morning...wonderful job...I love to paint old, inexpensive dressers and make them beautiful and that is exactly what you have done...just became a follower...please come on over and visit...take a look at my older posts...I think you'll like them...ie: kitchen repainting etc...Happy decoratin furniture pune

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...