Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A date with my Nikon

I've really been focusing on my photography lately. One, I want to provide you guys with stellar photography on the blog. Two, well I really enjoy having an excuse to decorate. =)

I took these photos this past weekend and they're making me so happy. I styled this little outdoor vignette with a mix of vintage and modern furnishings. Furniture doesn't have to be the same materials or a part of a set. Using the same shapes, colors and textures will help to blend different furniture styles. Don't you think it makes a space way more interesting?

I also like the idea of using indoor furniture outdoors. Outdoor furniture can sometimes be limiting. If you find the perfect wooden dining table, there's no reason not to use it outdoors. Just be sure to waterproof your furniture to protect it from the elements.



If you're also working on improving your photography skills, Tiffany over at Savor Home posted some great tips this week! Her photography is beyond beautiful and will totally inspire you to be patient and keep practicing. It takes time and practice makes perfect!

Angela 
hugs 'n kisses

3 comments:

  1. the fact that you're even able to set up anything outside during this time of year is just.......making me jealous. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miya I dare not tell you then...it is 72 degrees right now! But we had an earthquake last night and that was quite unpleasant. lol

      Delete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...