Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Embellished Walls via Lacquer & Linen

I love this post by Sarah of Lacquer & Linen on her favorite trend of 2013, Embellished Walls. Wallcoverings can be pricey, so DIYs are a great way to dress up your walls inexpensively. All it takes is a little creativity and you can give your walls a complete makeover. The vintage shutters are ingenious! It's like your very own cozy B&B. I don't think I ever would have thought of that.

View more lovely embellished walls here and here.

Embellished Walls5 2013 Design Trend: Embellished Walls
Embellished Walls2 2013 Design Trend: Embellished Walls
Embellished Walls  2013 Design Trend: Embellished Walls

2 comments:

  1. *dreamy eyes* at the embellished book pages wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized I have never commented on your blog! Even though I read it all the time! Love it! I hope you don't mind but I was given a small blogging award (The Versatile Blogging Award) and thought I would pass the award on to you too!!! xoxo! Check my blog for the deets!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...