Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Inspiration: Abigail Ahern

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a fun yet relaxing weekend. Any exciting plans? This weekend will be very busy for me. I have an interior photo shoot, a birthday party and tons of little errands. My hope is to still find time to rest. Remember it's just the beginning of January, we have to pace ourselves. =)

Here's a look at Interior Designer Abigail Ahern for a little Friday inspiration. I love Abigail's eclectic take on interiors. The most interesting interiors are the ones that blend styles, mixing vintage with modern and traditional with edginess. There's just so much eye candy in her home to take in. Simply lovely. Enjoy!

Angela 
hugs 'n kisses





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...