Thursday, January 17, 2013

I LOVE a good Blanket

Don't you like cuddling up with a warm blanket while watching a good movie? Me too!! I actually keep 3-4 blankets in my living room for guests to use as well. I think it's a nice touch. It makes your space feel cozy. My favorite is a throw from the Andrew Morgan Collection pictured below. I've had it since my days of living in New York City and that was many, many moons ago now. Definitely invest in a quality blanket in order for it to last.


Refinery29 has chosen their 13 favorite comfy, cozy blankets. Go here to view their picks. We still have a few Winter months ahead of us, so it's not too late to purchase one.

via Refinery29




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...