Friday, January 18, 2013

Rewind

On Monday I will be celebrating the one year anniversary of my blog. I'm uber excited and can't believe it's been a year. It flew by! It has been so much fun blogging and I'm so grateful for all of your support. xoxo

I thought today I'd share my post that has received the most pins on Pinterest. This post has received 23 likes and over 110 repins to date. That is so fantastic!

Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday for a 1 Year Anniversary GIVEAWAY!

Angela 
hugs 'n kisses

***

FRIDAY, JANUARY 20, 2012


What's Your Style: HOLLYWOOD GLAM

If this photo of model/fashion editor, Julia Sarr-Jamoiswere an interior it would have Hollywood Glam written all over it. Hollywood Glam or Hollywood Regency as it's also called, has made a modern comeback. This design style is not for the faint of heart. The over-the-top decor models the glitz and glamour of the 1930s. It's definitely for the person that loves to make a bold statement and is not afraid of gold, lacquer and chandeliers.  



1 comment:

  1. I like this look too or Eclectic Glam. I wish my pocket could match the luxury though

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...