Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Inspiration: Soledad Suarez

TGIF!! I don't know about you but for me it's been a busy week! I can't believe today is February 1st. January was a complete blur. How are those resolutions going? LOL Don't worry, today we can start anew and take the weekend to refresh. I'm always drained by the end of the month so I'm going to take the weekend to rest and get reenergized.

I'm so excited, I have only one project this weekend. I'm shooting my first home tour/interview. I hope to share this with you guys very soon. Cross your fingers that all goes well.

Check out this amazing interior below. I am in love with the home of Interior Designer, Soledad Suarez. She uses a mix of colors, patterns and materials is such a sophisticated way. Her space is dreamy.

To check out the entire Home Tour, visit MadeByGirl here

Have a great weekend guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...