Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Shopping + Etsy

I've been slacking when it comes to decorating a certain area in my home...my teeny, weeny library. It's really sad because I have my grandmother's chair sitting in this area and it really deserves to shine. Now it's time to get back in the saddle and finish this project.

For those who don't know, I'm addicted to Pinterest. You can find the most inspirational photos and ideas. Like the one below. This lovely, cosmopolitan interior is so elegant and sassy. I adore it.
Plus it reminds me of my grandmother's style. She was one sassy, fashionable lady! =)

Unfortunately I couldn't locate the source to share more photos with you but I'll keep searching. What I love most about this pad are the framed fashion illustrations. Such a unique piece of art. Eureka!
Framed fashion illustrations would be perfect for my library and a wonderful accent to my chair.
So next I headed over to Etsy for a little shopping...


I discovered this amazing artist, Jessica Durrant. She's a a full time freelance illustrator and art instructor and creates the most beautiful fashion illustrations in watercolor. Don't you just love the pops of color? I'm looking forward to having a few of her pieces for my home. Love, love love!
To check out more of her art visit her Etsy shop here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...