Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Photography: Gourmet Chocolates

I've really been working on improving my photography skills. I've had my camera for a year but only got the courage to use it last Fall. I know, it's silly but the millions of buttons and settings on the camera terrified me. Well this January, as I prepared my resolutions, learning my camera was high on the list. I've made so much progress in a few months. One day, after some much needed lessons, I woke up and it clicked. ISO, aperture and shutter speed finally made sense. So I've been practicing none stop ever since.

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to shoot some products for  Chickies Chocolates. The owner, Tracey is an amazing Chocolatier that's launching her own business. The shoot was so much fun and I learned even more about my camera and lighting. Please let me know what you think!

There's still much more to learn but now the fear is gone and I'm really starting to enjoy this!




4 comments:

  1. If this is just the beginning, I am afraid to see what else the future brings. These photos are amazing! Makes me feel like I can grab the chocolates and put them in my mouth. You are such a gifted woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! Believe me, I had just as much fun eating them as I did taking photos. lol

      Delete
  2. Beautifully photographed! I was fooled into thinking I could pluck those delicious looking chocolates right off the page. I can't wait to see what's in store as you hone your shutterbug skills...and can I have some of that chocolate while I wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nancy!! There will definitely be more photo shoots to come. The chocolate was delish too. I just updated the post with her contact info.

      Delete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...