Friday, February 15, 2013

Weekend Checklist

This is my first weekend in a while where I have absolutely nothing planned. I can't even contain my excitement! This weekend is all about me. I plan to do a few things I've had on
my wish list for way too long.

***

1. Shopping // Blue Print has been on my list to visit for a while now. This Saturday I plan to make it happen. I've driven by this store many times and it has such a lovely exterior. I'm sure the interior will be just as devine.

2. Reading // Within a few days, two friends mentioned they were reading and enjoying, The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness. I took that as a sign, so I ordered a copy and plan to start reading this weekend. I'm not much of a self help book reader but I've heard such great things about this book.

3. Cooking // My Friday evening ritual is to cook a good dinner and have a nice glass of wine. It's my time to relax and unwind from the busy week. I received this yummy cookbook, Eat With Your Hands for Christmas and I'm finally going to use it. I'm going to pick a dish and prepare it. For me this will be a task because I am not a cookbook person. I NEVER follow recipes. I'm a throw things together in a skillet that I think will taste good kind of girl...but I'm really excited to try something new.

Please share. What plans do you have for the upcoming weekend? I hope you enjoy every second of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...