Thursday, March 28, 2013

Curio Cabinet Progress

I'm excited to say that I've made some progress with styling my curio. Remember the thrift store find I scored for 80 dollars?!! I'm still excited about that. =) Well to be honest, I've only made progress with the top of the cabinet but I'm happy with it so far. Most of my business these days is graphic design so I wanted to pay homage to that with some typography and graphic prints. I found these lovelies in the Bishop Arts District area of Dallas over the weekend.

Next up will be the shelf styling and a very cool DIY. If all goes well, I'll be sharing that
with you next week.


1. Methane Studios Screenprint Poster: Music Monsters by Robert Lee [shop local: WE ARE 1976]
2. Dallas Neighborhood Map by David Anthony Harman [shop local: {neighborhood}]
3. Graphic Print by Mathew Barnes *print no longer available but check out his dope art here
4. Vases were from Target and the The Rose Garden Upscale Store
5. Large Monstera Leaf [shop local: DIRT]


2 comments:

  1. Looking really good! Thanks for the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love it! The artwork is phenomenal, and I'm going to definitely check out DIRT and Brumley Gardens this weekend. I'll be sure to say you sent me!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...