Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Designer Profile: Preston Bailey

If I ever have the opportunity to plan the fantasy event of my wildest dreams, the first person I would call would be Event and Wedding Designer, Preston Bailey. He truly can turn an empty space into your dream world filled with opulent floral arrangements and decor. Honestly, no one does it better. Where most would stop, he takes it ten steps further. Fully designing every inch and detail of a space. If you can dream it, he can translate it into reality.

I'm also a fan of Preston's blog. He gives very candid advice, industry tips and offers inspiration for planning events. I love this quote from his blog, it truly speaks to the essence of who he is.

George Bernard Shaw once said: “You see things and say, ‘Why?’ 
But I dream things that never were and say, ‘Why not?’


If you're a wedding or event professional, Preston Bailey offers an expert online course through Lovegevity's Wedding Planning Institute. Go here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...