Friday, March 1, 2013

Weekend Checklist

Hey all! I hope you're just as excited about the weekend as I am. This week was LONG wasn't it? Whew! So glad it's over and it's time for a little fun. Anyone have any good plans for the next few days? Please share! Wait...it's March! My how did February fly by. The weeks were long but the month was over in a flash. Spring is finally in the air! =)

1. Perusing // Stella Dallas is first on my list for the weekend. This is such a dreamy store, I feel instantly inspired by it. I love the pops of color and they have the most beautiful selection of pillows and throws. I'm looking for some items to brighten up my space for Spring and Summer.

2. Playing Dress Up // I've been invited to the Diamonds and Sneakers Gala benefiting the Trinity Chapter of the Links, Inc. youth program, SoSMAART (Set on Science, Math, the Arts, Aviation, Reading and Technology). This is going to be such a fun event wearing our formals and sneakers, plus it benefits such an important youth program here in Dallas. I'm really looking forward to it. Here's what I'm thinking below for my outfit. Not that I have any of this together! Talk about procrastination. Hopefully I can pull it together QUICK! Look out for pics on my Instagram.

3. Relaxing // At some point this weekend, my hope is to take a stack of magazines to my favorite coffee shop Ascension Coffee. I plan to sip and read to my heart's content! Mmmm....can't wait.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Angela 
hugs 'n kisses

2 comments:

  1. Spring for you, we still have 7 inches of snow on the ground. But I too am looking to living my space. I spent so many years in a mocha hued living room that I need some color in my life and finding cobalt blue is harder than I thought so I will be spray painting a lot of stuff that I already own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that on your blog. That's a really cool DIY. 7 inches...oh I wouldn't make it! lol Yes, you can have Spring indoors for now. =)

      Delete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...