Wednesday, April 17, 2013

3 Blogger Homes I Love

If you saw my Bloglovin account, you'd be amazed at the long list of blogs I follow daily. It keeps me busy. =) Well there are quite a few stylish bloggers that I follow, but these lady's interiors make me drool. These three really understand how to translate their fashionable style into their home's interior. Your home should be an extension of you. Surround yourself with colors, patterns and textures that you love. 

I hope these spaces inspire you to create a home that truly represents your style.

Cynthia of SimplyCyn (aka Addicted2Etsy) is one of my favorite bloggers. I must get my daily dose of her style photos, shopping deals and Etsy finds. Her fashion sense is off the meter so there was no surprise when she posted photos of her apartment, that it was just as fabulous. I love the pops of color, and her blending of patterns and textiles. Plus, I envy that daylight, her space is so open and airy. Check out these awesome Before/After pics of her home here.

I recently came across the lovely Mina in the interior styling e-course we participated in. Her stylish abode is a beautiful mix of vintage and modern. I love the warmth of her space, she really has an eye for color and finding amazing accessories. Her blog Bohemian Vintage focuses on bringing inspiration, design ideas, product reviews and personal stories to thousands of readers each month. I love when a space has eye candy at every turn, there's so much goodness to take in! More of her home tour here.

This style maven shows you how to get a designer look for less. Who doesn't love a good deal? Sara of High Fashion 4 Less knows how to find them! Her blog is all about bargain hunting and she shares style photos of her finds from stores like HomeGoods, T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and Loehmann’s. Needless to say, her incredible style is carried over into her home. Every inch of her interior represents her fashionable, feminine style. I love the soft color palette and touches of bling. View more of her home tour here.


2 comments:

  1. Love these ladies!!! I feature Cyn on my blog, and Sara was a fellow DC blogger of mine (I recently moved to NYC).

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...