Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Monday: It's April!

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend. Wow, this year is really moving isn't it? For me it's just flying by and it's sure to be a busy first week of April. I saw this interior on Pinterest and it's so relaxing to me. It makes me want to just cuddle up in the corner of that sofa with a good book. That's my new goal for this month, to slow down, relax more and go back to the basics. I swear with all of this technology, actual reading and writing has been lost. I tried to write a check last week and it looked like a second grader wrote it. So, make a comfortable spot in your home to retreat to. Read a book, listen to some records or write in your journal. Let's make more time to enjoy the moment.
via

4 comments:

  1. How cozy! Really love the wood table and bookshelf wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love!especially the wooden table...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it dreamy! :-) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...