Tuesday, April 2, 2013

UPCOMING EVENT: Designer Sale!

One of my favorite resale shops in Dallas is The Rose Garden Upscale Store. You can find the most unique clothing there and the home decor is to die for! I always get myself in trouble when I visit. I often stop by to say hello to the owner Kelly Wiley and end up drooling over something each time. It never fails! This upcoming Saturday they're having a Designer Sale. Kelly has received a huge shipment of designer fashions. We're talking Armani, Versace, Hermès and more! This is going to be good.

The great thing about this lovely shop is proceeds benefit the 2000 Roses Foundation, Inc.
2000 Roses gives aid to women coming from prison, recovery and domestic violence. So come and shop with a purpose. I hope to see you there!

Saturday, April 6th from 10A-3P • 841 West Davis, Dallas, TX 75208

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...