Thursday, May 9, 2013

Solange + Refinery29 + Absolut Tune

Here's yet another Solange video that is blowing my mind. Solange has now teamed up with Refinery29 and Absolut Tune for this vibrant journey through Brooklyn to the sounds of "Locked in Closets" from her True EP. I'm loving everything about this video except that it's way too short. Hopefully a longer version is coming because I'm on inspiration overload. Check out my StyleGuide below to get the look.
Bourbon Lace-Up Shoe $88.95 Matisse
Globe Pendant $79.00 junkyardlighting
Subway Line 7, New York Poster $43.99 AllPosters.com
Tunic $12.95 H&M
African Wax Print Pillow Covers $28.00 amaniathome
Pure Lowstep Bicycle $489.99 Trek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...