Thursday, May 16, 2013

Southern Fried Paper Event + stelladallas

The gals and I had a ball last night! I'm pretty sure you can tell. Hence the 11:30am blog post. =) My creative sisters, Gina of Banafrit Décor and Kayla of Kayla Hood Design + Photography joined me for some school night fun in the Dallas Design District.

First we stopped by Southern Fried Paper for a Garden Party celebrating their new location. It's such a lovely space and right in the heart of the Design District. It's always a good time meeting fellow creatives and when there's a photo booth involved, well now that's a party!
Right next door is stelladallas and I had to stop by before leaving. I'm so glad we did. We had a great time chatting with owner, Amber Davidson. Amber is the epitome of a southern belle, so lovely and friendly. This is definitely one of my favorite shops in Dallas, it's filled to the brim with colorful patterns and textiles. If you're in the area, be sure to stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...