Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Countdown Begins

Alt Summit NYC 2013 is less than a month away and I'm getting very excited! This will be my first blogger conference and I'm looking forward to learning all I can to make this blog great. Plus, it's at the offices of Martha Stewart Living! {scream} I am really looking forward to being in my old stomping grounds of New York City, it's been 6 years since I relocated. It seems like yesterday that I was a young 20-something kid, beating the pavements of Manhattan trying to make it in the big city. What an awesome experience! Soon I'll be reunited with my friends and the city that molded me into the adult I am today. I can't wait!!

Alt Summit NYC in Martha Stewart Living

There's less than a month to go and we're starting to get excited about Alt NYC. It will be our second event at Martha Stewart, they graciously hosted Alt NYC last year, and we're counting down the days until June 20th.
When we opened up our June issue of MS Living and saw Alt Summit had made Martha's calendar, we admit, we squealed in delight. Looking forward to seeing you soon! Thanks, Martha!

2 comments:

  1. this is AWESOME!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and I can't wait to share!! Thanks lady!

      Delete

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...