Friday, July 5, 2013

Inspiration for the Weekend

I saw this interior on Pinterest and it blew my mind. It's just the right amount of quirky and modern that I love. I went on to discover that this crazy cool pad belongs to Mariska Meijers the founder and creative director of Mariska Meijers Amsterdam. Mariska's story is so inspiring. In her former life, she was an attorney, and with no art or design training, she left her corporate career and dived right into the creative world. She launched her artistic brand in 2006 and the Mariska Meijers flagship store in 2012. Talk about fearless! What a lesson for all of us, to chase our dreams no matter what obstacles are in our path. To learn more about Mariska's journey, go here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...