Friday, August 23, 2013

#Pinterest Pics of the Week

I usually do a 'Pinterest Pic of the Day', but today I'll share my pics from this week.
There were so many good ones!



LOVE this dining room. Such a perfect example of country-modern. Don't you just 
want to have pancakes or homemade biscuits at this table?

Don't you wish all guys dressed like this?

I've been studying food photography lately and this image is so yummy to me. 
Love the warmth and rich colors.

Sometimes you just need a reminder.


Have a great weekend everyone!


Sources: 1./2./3./4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...