Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feizy Rugs DIY Contest

Feizy Rugs recently held their 2nd Annual Design It Yourself Rug Contest. I've been creating and designing patterns for quite some time now, so I decided to enter. Well...drumroll. I won!! I'm so very excited and overwhelmed by the positive feedback. Thanks to everyone who voted for my design on Feizy's Facebook and Pinterest page.

I'm not sure what's going to happen next or if the rug will actually go into production. I can say, this was an awesome opportunity and I enjoyed participating. Thanks Feizy!

Oh yeah...I won 1000 dollars too! Not bad for a day's work. Not bad at all. =)

2 comments:

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...