Thursday, October 31, 2013

Design Trends: All About Agate!

POSTED BY: BRIDGET

When it comes to design trends, I’m not one to rearrange my life to accommodate the newest look. However, when it’s a style that I already like, I’m ecstatic. Reasons being, there is more of it available and I'll automatically become much more hip. Right now, there is a rock and mineral theme that’s making it’s way on to store shelves and yes, I’m overjoyed.  
Decorative Tie Backs - get the DIY here

For those who like to bring bright hues into a room via textiles and objects, agate adds that bit of color, naturally.  
Marble Print Pillow • West Elm
Luce Agate Lamp • Rablabs


Get ready for the holiday entertaining with some of these lovely objects below. 

Clockwise from top:
Agate Ornaments • West Elm
Brazilian Agate Bookends • The Evolution Store
Agate Cheese Sets • Uncommon Goods
Garra Bottle Stoppers • Rablabs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...