Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Keep Calm and Go to London

POSTED BY: GINA

Although I've connected through Heathrow on several occasions, my FIRST time actually visiting England was this year. I felt all over the place and as if I lived on trains, so I didn't get to take many pictures, but I got a ton of experience. 


I flew from Dallas to Chicago to Manchester, took the train from Manchester to Leeds, and walked from the station to my hotel. On Monday I took the train to work, and the following day, I took the train from Leeds to London (let's not discuss the many changes/connections that I had to make with luggage).


While I was in London, I would catch trains to work; however, I loved riding the tube to various stops while I wasn't on the clock. I think I mastered the London train system after three days of running through the stations. A special shout out to the handsome gentleman who helped carry my luggage all the way up two flights of stairs! 


Even after a few travel woes, I would love to go back to London. Plus, I have to go back since I put a ton of pounds on my Oyster card!

Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...