Monday, October 14, 2013

My Visit to Canton, Texas!

A couple of weekends ago, I made my first visit to First Monday Trade Days in Canton, Texas. It's one of the country's largest flea markets spanning over 100 acres. It's HUGE! I only went for the day, but it was a lot of fun. Flea markets are my kind of good time! I like rummaging through the tables and piles of random things stacked high. Where some see junk, I see potential. Sometimes it just takes a little elbow grease to bring something back to life. Plus, you can't beat the deals you can find at flea markets. Always remember, everything is negotiable (with cash).

Check out my article for Houzz here where I share some of my favorite vendors and products of the day. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

If you're having trouble leaving comments, please contact me: boutiqueboheme@gmail.com

hugs 'n kisses!
Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...